Team Veterans, Daniel Gospic, Djani Uhac and Livio Fiorentin are the winners of the 4th Dive In Cup, organized by the croatian equipment company Dive In, that was held in Zadar 07.05.2016.
29 teams from Croatia, Montenegro, Italy and Spain, participated in the 4th Dive In Cup.
During six hours of competition Veterans caught 35 fish and two congers for 54240 points.
Second were the italian Team Omer-Sporasub, last years vice champions, Stefano Claut, Roberto Deiana and Luigi Puretti with 18 fish or 33290 points. Puretti caught the most valuable fish of the competition – a dentex of 3180 gr.
DPS Zagreb Zero X Team with Radoslav Jakupovic, Slaven Cubric and Stjepan Zupancic won the 3rd place. They caught 19 fish which brought them 32930 points.
Team Pathos with Giacomo de Mola, Samuel Tomas Ramon and Oscar Lopez Martin finished on fourth place with 29260 points. Although debitants on Dive In Cup, they had the most impressive catch. Amongst 16 fish there was six brown meagres 1270 - 2800 gr.
Fifth was Top team Italia of Alessio Parisi, Gianmatteo Grossi and Enrico Creta with 24980 points and 16 fish.
- Veterani (Gospic, Uhac, Fiorentin) 54240
- Team Omer-Sporasub (Claut, Deiana, Puretti) 33290
- DPS Zagreb-Zero X (Cubric, Jakupovic, Zupancic) 32930
- Pathos Team (Lopez Martin, De Mola, Tomas Ramon) 29260
- Top Team Italia (Parisi, Grossi, Creta) 24980
- RK Croatia Apnea Rovinj (Cafolla, Capucciati) 24970
- Legolas-Granda (Pizentic, Fatovic) 20870
- Strozanac (Pavic, Lozancic, Sokol) 20580
- Martinscica (Orlic, Nolden) 19810
- Dive In Kvarner (Grabar, Simcic, Kamenski) 14300